Aspartame, the not-so-natural chemically engineered sugar substitute linked to a host of negative health effects from headaches to cancer, is found in a lot of products that you might not suspect.
Check Out The top 10 Aspartame Offenders:
1. Diet Soda– Aspartame is found is almost all diet soda’s. Avoid these.
2. Flavored Water – Many of the “No-calorie” flavored waters contain it.
3. Drink Powders – Crystal light, among others are loaded with it.
4. Cooking sauces – many low calorie cooking sauces contain it.
5. Children’s medicine – it is used to artificially sweeten kids medicine such as cough medicine and fever reducer.
6. Breakfast Cereals – some common breakfast cereals contain the chemical.
7. Yogurts – sugar free yogurt often contains the toxin.
8. Chewing gum – very common, always check the packaging
9. Tabletop sweeteners – spenda, etc.
10. Most all “sugar-free” products use it as artificial sweetener.
Many of the common foods and drinks millions of people choose each day are loaded with aspartame. With the power of slick marketing the public has been led to believe that it is safer and actually healthier than consuming regular sugar. It has actually been connected to depression and increased weight. There are a host of additional problems caused by this dangerous chemical toxin. It can also deplete your brain of serotonin. Check our article on the symptoms of aspartame poisoning.