Colon hydrotherapy is a very safe, effective treatment for a number of digestive problems including constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), candida, bloating and so on.
It is also known as colonic irrigation and has a long history dating back to Biblical times. Many people feel an immediate benefit once they cleanse their colon with water due to toxins very quickly being eliminated from the body.
The treatment involves warm water flowing into the large colon. It isn’t painful but feels very comfortable, similar to an internal bath. The water helps to soften any hard fecal matter and stimulates the digestive system into working again. This is especially good for someone suffering from IBS or people who are chronically constipated. Likewise, for someone suffering from chronic diarrhea, we can help to remove the irritation and calm the digestive system.
Colon hydrotherapy doesn’t make the bowel lazy. We use pure, filtered and sterilized water and use techniques to exercise the colon. Clients generally feel immediate benefits to their health and well-being because the toxins are removed quickly and the digestive system starts to work properly again. During your treatment you are also given advice about diet and life-style and these will help you to maintain long-term good health.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
– Compression of neighboring organs disappears or attenuates when volume reduces in the colon. Relaxing effect on organs above intestines such as the liver, heart, and lungs. Sensation of lightness may be experienced.
– Reduces pressure in the intra-abdominal area which improves venous return from lower extremities and pelvic zone. Relaxes pressure on the hips and lumbar column and is beneficial to their mobility. Relaxes abdominal muscles from the action of water temperature and massage that accompany the colonic. Increases abdominal muscle tone due to reducing intestinal residues.
– Stimulates peristaltic action of intestines restoring normal muscle tone and therefore removal of constipation. Potential to correct intestinal transit problems such as constipation and diarrhea without resorting to prescription drugs.
– Sensation of well being due to the elimination of mucus, alimentary remainders not digested, gases and toxic bacteria. Relieves inflammation and edema due to elimination of irritating substances.
– Expels parasites due to alternating water temperatures and complementary additives to colonic water such as garlic and other vermifuge (parasite killing) herbs. Decreases demineralization of body because it improves metabolism.
– Relieves gynecological disorders such as cystitis and dysmenorrhea due to reduction of a prolapsed intestine. Reduces risk of complications after surgery because it reinforces natural immunity. We can suppose colon hydrotherapy improves functions of the large intestines, lymph and nervous system because a relation exists between them in the GI tract.
– Reduces weight and slims due to activating elimination. Creates an increase in mental capacity and rejuvenation since it decreases the degenerative process, normal or accelerated, by removing toxic substances that affect biological aging.